Configure provider accounts
The term "Provider" refers to any user that can login to the system and access standard features. Front desk staff, students, office managers, dentists, and hygienists are all "Providers".
Use the articles below to learn how to manage provider accounts. For example, how to create a new provider, give them security permissions, and send them a set password invitation.
You can also configure "External Providers" that are not part of your practice. This is useful for tracking referrals external to your practice or organization. External providers cannot login.
- Practice settings: creating a new provider
- Practice settings: assigning permissions to a provider
- Practice settings: sending a provider set password invitation
- Practice settings: assigning a temporary password to a provider
- Practice settings: configuring a referring provider
- Practice settings: disabling a provider
- Practice settings: creating an external provider