Tour the system
Take a tour of the entire system by following the journey of a patient appointment in our 50 minute System overview.
Or focus on insurance and payment processing workflows in our 48 minute Billing overview.
Navigate with chapter markers
Use the chapter markers to find just the information you need or watch the end-of-chapter recaps to find more advanced topics to take your learning beyond these overviews.
- Navigate the system Learn how to navigate inside ICE Health Systems using the menus to access tools and view patient records. 1m53s.
- Open a patient record Learn how to search for and open a patient record. 0m18s.
- Create a patient record Learn how to create a new patient record. 1m00s.
- Access support materials Learn how to access training articles and videos for ICE Health Systems. 1m29s.
- Submit feedback Learn how to submit feedback to ICE Health Systems with a screenshot. 0m54s.
Work with panels
- Panels overview An overview of how you can use panels in ICE Health Systems. 1m26s.
- Create a panel view Learn how to create your own panel view. 1m20s.
- Move panels Learn how to rearrange the panels on your workspace. 1m00s.
- Float panels Learn how to float panels across workspaces. 0m48s.
Join telehealth video meetings
- Join a telehealth session as a guest Learn how to join a telehealth session as a guest from a computer or mobile device. Guests do not login to ICE Health Systems. 1m40s.
- Join a telehealth session with a login Learn how to join a telehealth session as someone who can login to the ICE Health Systems environment. 1m56s.
- Leave a telehealth session Learn how to close a telehealth session when you are the session chair so that other participants cannot use the session link in the future. 1m36s.
- Create a telehealth session Learn how to start a new telehealth session and send invites by email or SMS text message. 1m54s.
- Create a telehealth session for a colleague Learn how to create a telehealth session for someone else to lead. 5m05s.
- Capture images from telehealth video Learn how to capture still images from telehealth video and save them to a patient's record. 2m03s.
- Host a telehealth consultation Learn how to host a Telehealth web conference and review a patient record inside of ICE. 2m53s.
Work with the patient portal
- Set up your patient portal Learn how to setup your patient portal from an email or SMS text message invitation. 1m23s.
- Fill out a form in your portal Learn how to view and fill out forms shared from a clinic in your patient portal. 1m12s.
COVID testing patients
- Create a patient record for a test Learn how to create a patient record and send a patient portal invitation in preparation for a test. 1m15s.
- Send a test referral Learn how to send a test referral with all the required detail to a lab. 3m08s.
- Process a test referral Learn how to process a test referral sent to your lab. 1m44s.
- Create an additional test referral Learn how to create a test referral for a patient you've tested before. 2m05s.
- Create a patient record for a screening Learn how to create a patient record and send a patient portal invitation in preparation for a screening. 1m17s.
- Send a screening referral Learn how to send a screening referral with all the required detail to a lab. 3m15s.
- Process a screening referral Learn how to process a screening referral sent to your lab. 1m56s.
- Create an additional screening referral Learn how to create a screening referral for a patient you've screened before. 2m10s.
- Letters overview Learn how to create a letter from a template and configure your practice's templates. 2m14s.
- Create an animation playlist Learn how to create a playlist of patient education animations to share or watch with your patient. 1m25s.
- Check patient risk assessment reports Learn how the patient dashboard and standardized risk assessments can bring current and trending assessment data to your daily patient care. 1m34s.
- Data properties for clinical and research support Learn how ICE Health Systems supports clinical research by making it easy to enter data and run reports in a flexible manner. 7m08s.
The ICE Health Systems Support YouTube channel also includes all of these videos and playlists.