Set your patient portal password
You can setup your patient portal account from the email or SMS text message invitation sent to you by the clinic.
The invitation includes your username and link to set your password.
- Find the email or SMS text message invitation you received from the clinic
- Select the Set Password link
- The set password screen loads in your default web browser
- Select New Password and enter a new password that meets the password rules
- Select Confirm Password and enter the new password again to confirm you typed it correctly
- Select Set Password
- If the password meets the rules and the success screen appears, select Back to login
- If the password does not meet the rules, repeat steps 4-5 with a new password that meets the password rules.
- From your clinic's login page, enter your username and new password
- Select Login to confirm you can access your patient portal
Forgot username or password?
If you forget your username or password, select the Forgot username? or Forgot password? options on the login screen and follow the prompts.
If the forgot tools don't work for you, or if there's an issue with your contact methods on file, contact your clinic or administrator.