Duplicate a form
Duplicating a form can be helpful when you want to fill out a new copy of a form that was already completed and locked, but want to include the answers from the original form.
For example, if you want to update a health history that was gathered one year ago, start by duplicating it. This creates a brand new copy of the form with today's date that includes the previously entered answers.
You can edit the duplicate form answers just like a brand new form.
- Select from the Action column
- A new copy of the form opens with the previous answers entered
- You may now:
- Fill out the form.
- Save the form as a draft by selecting Close Draft.
- Lock or discard the form.
- Assign the form to a provider.
Cannot duplicate if template changes
You cannot duplicate a form and auto-fill the previous answers if an administrator has updated the form's template since the form was last completed.
Instead, select the panel menu, choose the template, and fill out a new copy.