Help articles, videos, and tips are integrated into the system, but the best way to learn is through hands-on practice.
Ask your administrator where to access a training environment so you can practice accomplishing different tasks. Help materials are easily accessible if you need them.
If you want ideas for tasks to try:
- Select the New Learner role below
- Practice the suggested tasks in a training environment
- To learn more about each task, select an underlined one to open support material about it.
- Choose another role you're interested in and attempt those tasks
- Use the magnifying glass icons to zoom in and out, or select this link to open a larger version.
These roles provide a strong foundation you'll use to continue exploring and practicing workflows relevant to your interests.
If you want to learn more about tasks that aren't covered in these roles:
- Search the knowledge base for support
- Review the training videos
- Try new tasks in an ICE Health Systems environment
To learn more about searching the knowledge base, see Access support materials.