You can edit existing playlists by removing animations or setting custom start and end points. The Edit Animation Playlist screen contains all the available customization tools.
- Go to Patient > Dashboard
- From the Patient Education panel, find the playlist you want to edit for a patient
to open the Animation Playlist Editor where you can:
- Drag and drop the animations in the playlist to change their order
- Set custom start and end points for each animation
- Rename the animation playlist
- Set the animation playlist's status to Inactive so it can be hidden from the Patient Education panel
To show inactive animation playlists, select
from the Patient Education panel, and choose Show Inactive.